FAQ
From the payment processor how can i withdraw my money?
- those who have a credit card you can connect it with your payment processor!
-for the philippines you must have a EON card from Union Bank (see unionbank website)
-for other countries kindly check the terms of your payment processor on how to withdraw in you country.
Can i make multiple account in a site?
- Almost of the ptc sites only allow only one account per Ip address. - Are Ptc sites free to join? Yes!. Only few needs a little investing if you want to make serious money.
How and when I get paid?
-You can withdraw your earnings after you have reached minimum requestal amount ( usually $1 or $2 ). You need also Alertpay and/or Paypal account for this (other known payment processors are also recommended due many sites using also other payment processors additionally).
How can I get referrals?
There are two ways exactly:
A) The free way - Login to your account. Then find out your referral URL. Located on "banners" section usually. Referral URL is your unique link what you can gave to your friends. Through this link they can register under you, what means that you are their referrer/upliner. Advertise your referral links everywhere! Put your ref links on your e-mail signature, forums, orkut, myspace, twitter and so on. Share your links to your friends. You can use traffic exchange also. Traffic exchanges are not so effective, but you can get referrals that way also. If you know how create a website. Then you can make your own link collection and add it in search engines. You can also create a blogs. There are many many ways how you can get referrals. Google helps you also and shows you the way.
B) You can buy or rent referrals! - This meaning, you must put your money into it. Good thing is, you can start earn money with this method much faster. Also this takes lesser your time. I recommend to start with few rented referrals, 5-10 only for start. Then you can see how this system works and also see how good is this site rented referrals daily avarage clicks. Below 1 is not good and not profitable!
Remember! You need active referrals no matter rented or direct, if You want earn dollars not only cents!
Can you quarantee that I get paid anyway?
Unfortunately I can't quarantee that for you 100%. Because I do not own these sites and do not know exactly these sites financial condition. But before I add here any site, i do deep research and test them out by myself. Also you can see my payment proofs that I've got paid. As I said, I do my best to keep scam sites far away from here.
Find out how 1,000's of individuals like YOU are working for a LIVING from home and are fulfilling their wildest dreams right NOW.
ReplyDeleteSUBSCRIBE FOR FREE